All Topics / Heads Up! / Business Chicks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Hannah_DHannah_D
    @hannah_d

Hi there

Last year I met Emma Brown from Sydney who runs a community for businesswomen called Business Chicks (http://www.businesschicks.com.au). Business Chicks is a really incredible network and they produce events all around Australia. The best part is that all the profits go to Kids Help Line, the children’s charity. I was inspired and motivated after spending just half an hour with Emma and some of the women involved, it would be an amazing opportunity to get involved.

They are about to launch in Adelaide and I’d love for you to be part of it. If you want to know a little more, please just email Emma (her address is above) and she will keep you posted.

Hannah

Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice

I'm not a business chick but I will pass this onto someone who will be extremely interested.

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

What benefit do they offer over business network groups that involve both genders?
    The majority of large business owners in Australia are men, why cut them out instead of networking with them and choose to work with only a minority just because they happen to be a particular gender? That makes as much sense as networking only with people that have blue eyes!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.