All Topics / Help Needed! / I need a good quality surveyor on the Gold Coast.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdrianinHKAdrianinHK
    Participant
    @adrianinhk

Can anyone recommend a good quality surveyor on the Gold Coast.  I have just purchased an apartment in a new building and need to arrange a depreciation schedule. 

Is there anything different with these schedules that I need to know about?  I remember reading some time ago that the ATO was having issues with some schedules in new high rise buildings, in terms of the claims on the common plant and equipment?

Cheers

Adrian
    (Seoul)

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter
    adrianinseoul wrote:
    Can anyone recommend a good quality surveyor on the Gold Coast. I have just purchased an apartment in a new building and need to arrange a depreciation schedule.

Is there anything different with these schedules that I need to know about? I remember reading some time ago that the ATO was having issues with some schedules in new high rise buildings, in terms of the claims on the common plant and equipment?

Cheers

Adrian
    (Seoul)

http://www.depreciator.com.au

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com
    Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

I'd suggest contacting Matthew Quinn from Catalyst Property Services.  They are based in Adelaide but service areas Australia Wide.  Here's his contact details:

http://www.propertydivas.com.au/7ProfServ/Professionals.aspx?cmaid=9698e357-b6ce-4e7c-8f1c-d813757e1b53&cmstat=Profall

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.