All Topics / Finance / direct cashflow mortgage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Hi, I'm interested in the new loan product Direct Cashflow Mortgage. Can someone tell me how to contact the loan providers? To be most effective, this should be before 30 June, the reason being that's the last day I can transfer property to a Super fund.

I can transfer commercial property into a Super fund to defer the tax on the income. Obviously, my problem when I do this is that I can't use the income until I'm 55.

I have 6 other houses (LVR80%) and the income from the commercial property is funding the development.

If I can borrow enough to last 2 – 5 years, I'll be over the 55+ year old hurdle & can claim the income & CG if I choose to sell the commercial property tax free [at least that's my interpretation of the tax changes to Super].

All this sounds really involved. If there's someone who can advise or take on a client in Adelaide, I'd love to hear from you.
    Thanks,
    Kum Yin

Profile photo of pjonzpjonz
    @pjonz

Kum Yin,

You can contact Sacks & Partners 09 2756566 or 021 503918. Its a neat product for investors, allows for positive cashflow even when you are highly geared. I use it. The guy to talk to is Peter.

Cheers
    Pjonz

Profile photo of P_retiredP_retired
    @p_retired

There are a few of these products around now, basicaly referred to as negative amorisation in the US and UK.

Not always viewed favaroubly.

First to set up in Australia was Bill Zheng through his Investors Direct organisation.
    Few posts on various forums comparing this type of product and capitalising a LOC.

Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Hi, thanks for your responses. I'll follow up.
    Kum Yin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.