All Topics / The Treasure Chest / where to find positive cash flow houses

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of simonedidiersimonedidier
    @simonedidier

Hi Steve,

Would like to know where you can find positive cash flow houses in melbourne, I cannot seem to find any that meet your criteria
    what am i doing wrong
    Thanks

simone

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin
    Quote:
    Hi Steve,

Would like to know where you can find positive cash flow houses in melbourne, I cannot seem to find any that meet your criteria
    what am i doing wrong
    Thanks

simone

Simone

You ask in you post ” what am i doing wrong” but in order for some assistance to be useful, you might give us an idea of what you are doing. A basic analysis of what you are doing should then reveal why you are not able to find these propoerties because they are definitely out there.

JW

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Simone,

It’s true… it is difficult to comment on what you are doing wrong when you don’t provide an outline of what you are doing.

However, if it is of any comfort to you, I look for properties in regional rather than CBD areas.

The question is not ‘do these properties exist’, rather it is ‘where do they exist’.

Try searching the Internet at places like http://www.realestate.com.au.

Build the network.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Edited by – [email protected] on 24/05/2002 9:17:47 PM

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of PuckPuck
    @puck

Hi Simone,
    there is a mob advertising in the trading post that set up wraps between buyers and investors, they pick outer melb suburbs, so it would seem you can get them positive.

And there is still a lot of country town +ve cash flow about. The good ones do seem to sell fast though!

Anton

Profile photo of PuckPuck
    @puck

Hi all,

has anyone got info warnings or recommendations for towns in Tasmania.

in particular these towns
    glenorchy
    claremont
    bridgewater

Im particularly interested in the rates, body corp fees and rental management.

Anton

Profile photo of MannyBMannyB
    @mannyb

Hi Simone,

you are right that it is extremely difficult to find positive cashflow properties in Melbourne now days, but you would be surprised on how many realy do exist… you may be saying what is he on about?

Well, you need to buy properties that have potential (structurely sound) & you can turn them around from negatively geared properties to positively geared… you may ask how? well if you buy property that you can add make some cosmetic changes to, both increasing its property value (gaining a quick equity boost) & secondly to increase the rent received. This can be done in terms of renovations, ie. a quick paint job (which you can do on your own using colours that match the style of home), polish the floorboards (ripping out the smelly carpet), re-grout or paint the bath tiles, do up the garden a little & mulch up (pop in a couple of plants), etc… You would surprised how many homes that you find that are negatively geared (on the market) can have such a transformation, giving you that positive cashflow…

Cheers,

Manny.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘where to find positive cash flow houses’ is closed to new replies.