All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Clarification of “cashed out”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of TattsTatts
    @tatts

Steve,
    On your website where you give your description of “Wrap Secrets Revealed”, in Phase 4 of the text it says “…the deal ends when you’re cashed out or the last payment is received “.
    What exactly do you mean by “cashed out” ?
    Thanks Mike

Profile photo of wattowatto
    Participant
    @watto

Hi Mike,

The term cashed out refers to the point in time when the wrappee is either able to refinance with a normal lender or pays the final payment in 25 years…

Ususally a wrappee would cash out after maybe 1 – 2 years of regular payments as they then have a credit histroy which they can show to lenders….

Hope that answers your question…

Cheers
    watto
    Melb Freestyler

Profile photo of dr housedr house
    Participant
    @dr-house

Actually that clarifies a few things.
    I was feeling a bit anxious about having to hold a wrap loan for 25 years, because I will be ancient by then and probably wouldn’t want to bother with that sort of thing anymore.
    Regina

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Of the 40 or so wraps that we did 3 three years ago, 50% have now terminated as either moving out (and we have resold, re-wraped) or they have cashed us out.

This large atrition rate is primarily due to our poor classification and qualifying techniques over potential clients – something that took time to fix but which is working better today!

Funnily enough, the remaining 50% seems to have been our best clients.

Investing is a learning process… and there is no doubt that I’m still learnig today. I don’t pretent to know everything and I’ve now doubts that in ten years from now I’ll look back and shake my head and the mistakes I’ve / I’ll make.

Oh well, sometimes the best lessons have to be experienced first hand.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Clarification of “cashed out”’ is closed to new replies.