All Topics / Hotch Potch / WANTED! Feedback… Reward Offered

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Profile photo of JPJP
    @jp

OK Steve I couldn’t resist! Just the mention of a reward is making me salivate… (I hope it’s edible!)

Seriously, though, congratulations on getting a forum up and running! I am most impressed and pleased, as the benefits of a forum far outweigh the negatives. It is an ideal place to exchange ideas, network with other like minded individuals and to learn so much!

As for critiques, well you know that when it comes to PC’s, I’m still on L plates so you’ll have to forgive my lack of technical terms improvements. However, the green is very unexciting. I know others have said it but it’s sending me to sleep (too calming!!) Yellow or bright blue would be better in MHO.

Besides that, I like the happy faces idea (very you!) and the split categories at the beginning. Not much else to day except Well Done and thanks for another forum!
    Jacqueline :)

Jacqueline :)

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Steve,
    Looks like a good website, with regard to more info, heck, obviously it’d be great if you just threw up all your wrap strategies and secrets, but I do understand that the idea is to fork out 2k for the library.
    Congrats on your successes, if you do a seminar in Perth, that’d be great.
    Cheers,
    Richie

Profile photo of AmandaRobinsonAmandaRobinson
    Participant
    @amandarobinson

[:)][:D][8D][:I][:P][;)][:(][8)][:O][:(!][xx(][|)][:X][^]

Hi Steve,

I have no valid suggestions, I’m just having fun….

Keep up the great work, It is a pleasure to learn from you.

Mandy
    [:D]

Profile photo of asalwsasalws
    Participant
    @asalws

I purchased the wrap library and in the member area I thought I was eligable for advice. So, surely I followed the links and sent my support question. In the advertising for the wrap library it sounds you are proud of the fact that you offer this service, but when it came to the crunch I never received a response.
    Of course I understand my question may not have been as important as others but at least a confirmation MSG would be nice, then I would have known it was received and that you’ll either get back to me or not. So my recommendation is to send an automatic email confirmation when people send a question. That way we would know if you received the question, but I was left wondering if you received it or if you didn’t care to answer.

Regards,
    Aaron Stevens

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Aaron,

Have checked all my e-mail boxes and I’m sorry to report that I do not have it.

Please send it direct to me at [email protected] and I’ll get to it as a matter of priority.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of Brett_2Brett_2
    Participant
    @brett_2

Hi Steve

From what I can tell the website looks very sleek and well put together (I do web design myself), so good work there. [:)]

My suggestions for ‘improvement’..

1. Forum Contributions
    Jeff Rosales brought up some excellent points concerning the value of contributions made to the forum. Admittedly this isnt something which can be directly ‘controlled’ but in reading through several forums on a regular basis you tend to notice quite quickly which forums are just 99% questions with 1% meaningul and constructive answers. From the limited time I’ve spent reading through some of the topics here I’m pleased to see that people are trying to make meaningful contributions of their knowledge. Investing is a team sport and you need a good team (Tax Accountant, Soliciter etc.) supporting you as well as having support from others on a community level to share experiences, offer advice on issues and try to answer querys where possible. As long as this keeps up the forum will be an excellent Property Investing Resource.

The fact that Steve contributes to the forum as well I found quite amazing, only because I think its rare to actually see the guy you read about having had all this success actually being actively involved in helping the community when possible, so great work there! [:)]

2. Book Library
    I personally believe that one needs to adopt an attitude of continual learning in order to achieve their financial freedom and to that end books/audiobooks I think are a great resource. You might like to have an additional area on the site with recommended books covering various issues/topics in property which either Steve and/or the community strongly recommends to people in order to learn and increase their knowledge and understanding.

3. Articles Section in Forum
    The articles section is a good resource but I think it would be more effective the more ‘up to date’ the articles in it are. Im not sure who contributes/updates this section, but perhaps a helpful means of ensuring there is a good and current supply of meaningful articles at your fingertips there could be a section on the forum devoted to articles where people can post links to them or copy and paste them into the forum, and then from that, particular articles could be taken and added to the actual Article Section on the website for easier reading.

4. Organisation of Memebers in same States
    Another suggestion is to have a means of some kind to promote greater ‘networking’ of members who are in the same state. The fact that the majority (probably 99%) of members are Australian is fantastic and we can all learn from others around the country, but I’ve noticed a fair amount of people looking for others in their area/state, or asking who else is in their state etc. This might just be a means of adding and additional “State/City” line to a User’s profile so people can see what location the person actually is (other than just the country)

Property Investment knowledge and good communication of that knowledge amongst the members will be the key to success, so anything which helps support that goal will benefit everyone. [:)]

Regards,
    Brett

Profile photo of nessness
    @ness

Great work team! Site presents professionally and is easy to navigate. The new info is brilliant.

It was worth going offline to trial.

Congrats!

Profile photo of AndreaAndrea
    Participant
    @andrea

Hi Steve and everybody,
    Discovered this site today after hours of surfing to find exactly what has been in front of my face for months through MSN. My partner and I have been wanting to invest in property for a few years and have put it off for so long, using the same old excuses why not to invest for two years. Something changed in the past week and we are now as keen as mustard but as green as the next door neighbours grass when it all boils down to it. Have our work cut out for us already as I have just printed off the entire years newsletters. Currently I am absolutley bamboozled by the amount of information on this site, although I must say you all do scare us with all the knowledge floating around. Look forward to meeting you all in the forumes.

Andrea

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘WANTED! Feedback… Reward Offered’ is closed to new replies.