All Topics / Creative Investing / Have you had Dealings with Mark Ralton?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kobe888kobe888
    @kobe888

Hi All

Mark Ralton is promoting property options through the following program; http://www.propertyoptions.com.au/

Can someone please provide an insight into whether this course/program & Mark are creditable & should be attended.

I’m always concerned with these so-called multi-millionaires are prepared to reveal their “secrets” – Any advice/feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Kobe

Profile photo of RVPRVP
    @rvp

I looked into Mark Rolton myself some time ago and i cannot give you any information to dis-credit him however i find it ludacris to pay so much for a 3-month workshop when there are so many great books out there on property investing. If i was you my friend i would ask myself what it is i truly want in life and if investing in property is going to get me there. Personally i dont see investing in property as the way to go for most people sure we should all have 5 or 10 properties to our name for security but there are so many better ways of making money in this modern world without the need of borrowing money. Too many people seek to invest in shares or property but not in themselves the way i see it people should first look to enlarge their income before rushing to invest with the little they have. Please be aware that i am not intending to dis-credit anyone in any way with my comments i am just sharing my opinion and i wish everyone the best of luck with whatever field they choose to make their millions and i hope you all do it with passion[grad]

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57

You would have to ask yourself if there is that much money to be made why is he sharing this idea and not out there making it himself.

Most of these make their money out of the seminars themselves, however I do not know anything of him myself.

Wayne
    Mortgage Adviser
    Email [email protected]
    http://www.alphamortgagesolutions.com.au
    Free March News Letter now available

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi everybody we know Mark personally and he is a totally full on good "bloke" and person. Why does anybody do seminars why even Donald trump we may ask … it's all about passion and spreading our wisdom … you could say the same for Steve McKnight who is rich from property investing and could retire from the last boom.

He travells the world lives in a beautiful waterfront home on the Gold Coast and hasn't hit 30 yet … hello !!!

D

Profile photo of Sammi13Sammi13
    @sammi13

I've heard Mark speak – he has a great story and seems like a genuine guy. 

Think of Rick Otton's resident property options on steroids.  Mark is into the big deals ie looking for acreage that could have potential to be developed into commercial or residential.  You would take a lease to minimise your risk while getting the DA.    Something like that anyway.  His company will also give you a %age on a deal you find and pass onto them. 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.