All Topics / Overseas Deals / TEXAS MARKET! EDUCATION

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of csimonscsimons
    Participant
    @csimons

Guys,

I just wanted to share with you something educational that is coming up in September in San Antonio.

Many Aussies and other foreign nationals are now investing in the U.S and there is a need for education on the subject to enable us to make better choices . Therefore my U.S partners are arranging for:

Some of the most successfull real estate investors in Texas to come together for three full days to share there knowledge and stories and experiences.

Who better to learn from than those who have walked the walk.

Regards

Chad

Providing Turnkey Real Estate Investments In The USA.
    We also provide Owner Finance in a new emerging market.

E-mail:[email protected]
    web: http://www.gr8realestateinvestments.com

ON SKYPE AT: chaddylansimons

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Thats great

Considering that we are setting up a national company in the United States with your event and mine it wil give people a choice.

Nigel Kibel

http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au
    http://www.changingplaces.com.au
    Buyers advocacy
    Australian and New Zealand The United States Property Researcher and education

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of csimonscsimons
    Participant
    @csimons

Thanks Nigel.

I am looking forward to it. It will be a great learning experience for myself and the strategies and knowlegde that will be shared will be very valuable. I get asked all the time about Tax and Legal structures etc.

So who better to learn from than investors who have done it and made it work. This is why we are arranging this event. Not to mention the networking opportunities as the event will be for Americans as well .

The more education and hands on experience and knowledge that can be shared the better.
    If people can walk away with a greater understanding and knowledge after the 5 days we will be very happy.

Regards

Chad

Providing Turnkey Real Estate Investments In The USA.
    We also provide Owner Finance in a new emerging market.

E-mail:[email protected]
    web: http://www.gr8realestateinvestments.com

ON SKYPE AT: chaddylansimons

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Chad

Are you able to share the dates Brian will be in Oz as it would be great to meet up with someone with so much experience.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Lady24Lady24
    @lady24

Can you provide the details of the dates your seminars and how do we put an interest in for attending?

Linda

Profile photo of csimonscsimons
    Participant
    @csimons

Hi Richard and Linda.

Thanks for your interest.  The dates of the U.S Investment sessions will be as follows:

Melbourne
    Wednesday, 13th June, 2007
    7:00pm start  
    Travelodge Southbank
    9 Riverside Quay, Southbank
    Bookings essential – limited seating

Coffee and tea is provided before and after the event. Self serve coffee and tea in foyer.

Sydney
    Monday 18th June, 2007
    7PM start
    YWCA NSW
    5-11 Wentworth Ave, Sydney

Tea and coffee will be provided.

Noosa, QLD
    Sat 16th June
    2pm start
    Ivory Palms Resort
    73 Hilton Terrace,
    Noosaville

The main focus on the event will be to educate investors. Its simply to educate investors on the TEXAS market, what the market is doing right now and strategies to imply in that market. We will go through real deals that we have done with our investors as well. It is an opportunity to meet with Brian who is building a big investment business in texas right now and to ask him questions directly etc. The event is basically going to be the real deal. All the risks and things to be carefull of will also be discussed. There is definately money to be made in this market but there are also risks and things that people need to be aware of. Working with experienced people on the ground is essential. We have built a network that works and want to share this network, what they are doing and there knowledge with Australia so we are excited to bring Brian out here.

Anyone interested needs to simply go to my web site and register there interest. At that point I will provide people directly with further details.

At the very least, you will walk away with something else to think about and an undestanding about the Texas market.
    It will be extremely educational and worth while and beleive anyone out there looking to maximise there returns should at least come along and listen to what we are doing. 

The information provided will enable you to greater understand the opportunities that exist in the Real Estate market in the U.S.A, specifically Texas. Although we admit we’d love to have you on board as a client or JV partner!

Regards

Chad

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks Chad

Great choice of venue for the Noosa meeting – but what no tea or coffee lol.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.