All Topics / Heads Up! / “The Secret” and the Science of Getting Rich

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice
    Profile photo of RVPRVP
    @rvp

The Secret changed my life among other things i would encourage other to view it i have copies i could share with others[grad]

Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice

Who is the moderator that considers this spam?

It’s pretty crazy. I watched “The Secret” many times. And lately, strange coincidences, and unbelievable opportunities have presented themselves for me. Seeing The Secret is nothing compared to having it come alive!

Watching The Secret planted a seed, and then reading The Science of Getting Rich added life to the seedling. Today I prune my plant for best growing conditions by adding knowledge and direction everyday, and to be frank – this next step has accelerated my efforts 10 fold and everyday I amaze myself.

Being 22 and never knowing what wealthy was, I now know and enjoy every minute of my life and understand what it means to be true without anything holding me back. I can express myself to the fullest with the money flowing in and have no vice like I used to.

So I appreciate your concern to keep this forum spam free as that is what keeps this site sincere to it’s cause, but surely a Heads up to share my experience and pass on this knowledge to others, of what I have learned and applied is a gift for those who wish to receive and explore the possibilities.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

You are not discussing the book. That is no problem at all.

But advertising seminars is seen as spamming the forum,

Even worse is advertising a mlm affiliate marketing scheme designed.

Please discuss the book and the concept but this forum will not host affiliate marketing spam.

Hope this helps,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice

I apologise for the inconvenience as the affiliate program is inbuilt in the science of getting rich personal development program. It has been a great impact on my life and thus consequently my lifestyle and I merely wish to pass on this knowledge to others so as they may get involved i they choose to do so.

It’s a great learning curve and the knowledge gained is undeniable, so to smooth over any preconceptions… Have a read, absorb, experience the free lessons, apply them, and if you decide to use the secret and universal laws, then by all means expand your mind and get involved in this amazing experience.

Read The Secret, watch The Secret, download The Science of Getting Rich, download As a Man Thinketh, research other publications and make an informed decision or just jump in the deep end and accelerate the Law of Attraction for all who choose to obey these laws.

What are your opinions? Likes? Dislikes? How do you feel about the whole concept? What is your stance?

Get 7 Free Lessons from the Teachers of “The Secret” http://rejoice.theofficialsecretseminar.com

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

OK this is not spam … firstly the science of getting rich is FREE and Bob Proctor is over using his influence IMHO as leverage to sell this program again.

If you have seen the DVD how about checking out the on line eBook that goes with the secret DVD teachings – it's better than a goals book …

http://www.thesecret-visionbook.com

Enjoy … we are … D

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

Looks like a "secret for BoB Proctor " to get rich to me.

What would I know; I'm just old and cynical and have seen too many slick cons before by guys with perfect hair in tailored suits.

Another money making scheme targeting the weak of mind?

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Nope, nothing to do with Bob Proctor in this case … thank god …

D

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.