All Topics / Help Needed! / 21st century acadamy?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of new investornew investor
    @new-investor

guys has anyone seen this crowd and if so please advise on how good or bad they are?….

he also showed how to rent out shares? has anyone come across this in the stock market???

Profile photo of nikikbnikikb
    @nikikb

HI THERE,
    I HAVE DONE ALOT OF RESEARCH ON 21ST CENTURY. I KNOW THEIR PRODUCTS ARE VERY EXPENSIVE-PERIOD. RUN AN ASIC SEARCH TO START OFF WITH. SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND………..
    ON THE CONCEPT OF RENTING SHARES,YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY SEEN THE VIDEO AND/OR READ THE BOOK BY JAMIE MCNTIRE. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PUT/CALL OPTIONS AND COVERED CALLS. IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN SHARE TRADING, TRY THE ASX WEBSITE AND SIGN UP FOR FREE FOR INVESTOR CLASSES. YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN WATCHLISTS. THERE IS THE SHAREMARKET GAME WHERE YOU GET TO TRADE A HYPOTHETICAL AMOUNT OF MONEY.STARTS ON THE 29TH OF MARCH REGISTER FOR FREE. I FOUND THE BOOK ”SHARE INVESTING FOR DUMMIES” VERY HELPFUL. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU GO.
    ALL THE BEST.[thumbsup2]

Profile photo of RVPRVP
    @rvp

I see you are extremely interested in making your money work for you i have looked at 21st century in the past and found it wasnt for me however i have found the greatest investment you can make in life is to invest in yourself. If you are interested in earning a residual income on top of what you already do then i will be glad to help no matter what state of Australia you are in i have people which can help you,

Regardless i wish you the best of luck[grad]

Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice

Most people pay for a uni degree and never end up using it, but it is investing in yourself. Knowledge is success in many ways and the more we can actually learn about ourselves, the more clarity we have and make decisions which impact our lives for the better and thus we have ‘The Butterfly Effect’ and in essence rewrite our past for a prosperous and undeniable future of wealth, health and happiness.

Get 7 Free Lessons from the Teachers of “The Secret” http://rejoice.theofficialsecretseminar.com

Profile photo of koplick27471koplick27471
    @koplick27471

I first heard of Jamie in the courier mail.  I sent away for the free video.  But about 12 months ago 21 century academy was being investigated by asic (article in the courier mail). I can't remember what he was being investigated for.  As for the renting out of blue chip shares, he's talking about trading options (calls,puts etc).  You can option trade on non blue chip shares as well.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.