All Topics / Help Needed! / commercial property

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of katzkatz
    @katz

Still very new at investing . Can anyone advise of the procedure when you make an offer on a property.
    My partner and I have sent a n email making our offer for the property. We are aware of the contract procedures and our solicitor has received the papers for us look over.
    My question is ,does the agent let the vendor know about the offer and then draw up the contract as we feel if the vendor is not happy with the offer then the agent will let us know!
    We are concerned that if the vendor does not accept, we have incurred solicitors expenses and during the due diligence proccess, for the body corporate, [blink]we will also incurr extra expenses should we hire people to do this.
    Will this happen to every property we make an offer on?[confused2]
    Any information would be appreciated. katz

Profile photo of trakkatrakka
    @trakka

Dear katz,

The procedure varies between states. Which state are you planning to buy in?

Regards,

Tracey

Tracey Bryan
    Brisbane

Profile photo of katzkatz
    @katz

Hi Tracey,

The property is in Qld.

Katz

Profile photo of loccolocco
    @locco

Hey Katz,

I know in Vic when we recently put in an offer it was actually on the contract. I am not sure bout Qld though. I beleive that if you can just make an offer on paper before signing a contract however the solicitor/conveyancer is brilliant for the section 32’s.

Good luck[biggrin]

Elijah Homes
    [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.