All Topics / Overseas Deals / Help with investing in the US

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of camakoscamakos
    Participant
    @camakos

Hi,
    My husband and I are seriously considering investing in the US. WE wanted some advice on how to do this.
    We lived and worked in the US for two years, finishing in June 2006. We both have SSN. We are now living back in Australia and have been for the last 3 months and are now keen on investing back in the US.
    Can anyone give advice in regarding obtaining finance over there as our employment history is a bit scattered, having only 2 months or so here in OZ?
    We have currently obtained a LOC here in Australia.
    Based on our situation can anyone recommend any approaches we can take etc. It would be greatly appreciated!!
    Where there is a will there is a way

thanks
    Caroline and Craig[biggrin]

Profile photo of csimonscsimons
    Participant
    @csimons

Caroline and Craig,

If you have a SSN you will be at an advantage when it comes to lending in the United States.

In reference to lending, if you do not want to verify income, in most cases, if you put down a 30% deposit it eliminates the problem.
    A good broker in the United States will be able to advise you on your options in regards to this.

Fell free to contact me and I will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Regards

Chad

Providing Turnkey Real Estate Investments In The USA.
    We also provide Owner Finance in a new emerging market.

E-mail:[email protected]
    web: http://www.gr8realestateinvestments.com

ON SKYPE AT: chaddylansimons

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.