All Topics / Heads Up! / A Powerful Tool Indeed….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of argie78argie78
    Participant
    @argie78

Last year i quit my job to focus on share trading and investing in property. I must admit, there were times were I just wanted to throw in the towel, give up, and l amost convinced myself I wasnt cut out for this line of work . I was having a bad day and focusing on negative thoughts, and things certainly wernt going my way.

I then discovered this powerful DVD called ‘The Secret’. Not sure if any of you have heard of it, but it was featured on The Oprah Show earlier this year, produced by an Australian who used to work on Channel 9. I tell you what, the message it held totally blew me away! It made me realise that all my dreams can become reality, if I perceive positive thoughts and images, and beleive in myself. The DVD really focuses on the law of attraction- you get in life what you put out to the world. It’s a great tool for motivation, and for those times when your feeling the whole world is againist you and at your worse. I’m loving what I do now, and it all because I have changed my mindest, and for me thats my biggest success to date.

You can find details on ‘The Secret’ here:

http://www.masteryinwealth.com/secret.php

Cheers and best of luck with your road to success.

Adriana[exhappy]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

That appears to be The Secret (version2) without Esther Hicks by looking at those links..I preferred version 1

But its a great movie ;o)

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

I’ve got the DVD. Its great, isn’t it?

cheers,
    Sanjiv Gupta

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Profile photo of argie78argie78
    Participant
    @argie78

Yes I have always been into self help material, so when I discovered this DVD, I thought- what a master piece!

The Secret DVD is on the Oprah Show right now! Thats how popular it is. I hope everyone gets a chance to learn more about it !

check it out at http://www.masteryinwealth.com/secret.php

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

This was available for free on google movies and has gone ahead in leaps and bounds; I watched version 2 on Channel 9 the other week..now Oprah..great to see; and well worth watching

Its also available at http://www.wildlywealthy.com/the_secret.php which is were i first found info on it (then watched it for free on the net)

also great info (and preview here) http://www.thesecret.tv/

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Online Positive Cashflow and Renovating Calculators

Profile photo of RVPRVP
    @rvp

I had trouble applying the secret at first but everyday i feel more and more intune with myself and i credit alot of the change that has taken place in my life to the secret however i find that the dvd doesnt give the complete picture to some people and for those people who have seen it and think its rubbish i believe they havent understood the implementation of the secret thoroughly. They say the greatest victory in life is the victory over yourself many people havent the correct mindframe to overcome the barriers they have placed upon themselves throughout their lives. If i had known the secret as a 15 year old i would have been a multi-millionare by now i know that because back then i had ideas for certains inventions which people have now made marketed and profited immensely from but i say this to you all as my witnesses i will retire at the age of 32 with a residual income and a property portfolio around the globe, I among other things am looking for some business partners in all states of Australia NZ and in the USA if anyone is looking to better their lives and become financially independent then feel free to PM me, too everybody who has watched the secret remember to implement the secret to the secret aswell to those that havent viewed or read the secret DO SO!![grad]

Profile photo of kowntafitkowntafit
    @kowntafit

I just watched it and I would certainly recommend taking the time to do so.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.