All Topics / General Property / Currum downs Market

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Hello everyone,

I spoke to a realestate agent in currum downs, and he informed me that the market is doing extremely well. I have bought one property from the agent at christmas and he told me that it has gone up around 10 to 15%. He said that their is a large company from perth buying in up many properties.
    My property is in frankston and because it is close to the beach i would say this is why the market is strong not to mention other factors in the area.

I have no ties with this person and i dont gain anything from this .
    Do you own due dilgence. Hope this helps someone.

Dom
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

Thanks Dom
    Did the agent say why the large Perth company is buying in Carrum Downs and no where else? What is so special about Carrum Downs?

cheers,
    Sanjiv Gupta

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Hello Sanjiv,

I think that with the possibility or approval of new marina, and the highway being built has a lot to factor in it . And i think for a beach side suburb the house prices are undervalued, that could be the driving force.
    For the perth company he did not mention the name but i sure with a little digging around you may find the answer.

regards
    Dom
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of asaidasaid
    Participant
    @asaid

Hi,

Just to add, I believe the new highway “eastlink” opens 2008 would further increase the value around this area.

Regards,
    Arief

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.