All Topics / Help Needed! / Yardney Thurs Night…!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of BreakEvenBreakEven
    Participant
    @breakeven

Just wondering if any of you are going to see Michael Yardney tomorrow night (Thursday) in Brisbane…?

BreakEven[cigar]

Break’n’Even

“I have a BMW. But only because BMW stands for Bob Marley and The Wailers, and not because I need an expensive car.”
    BOB MARLEY

Profile photo of LindaClaridgeLindaClaridge
    @lindaclaridge

I would be interested in going depending on the time etc.

Do you have a link with the details at all?

Profile photo of LindaClaridgeLindaClaridge
    @lindaclaridge

Actually, don’t worry about sending the details – was able to find them online.

I’ve just had a quick read through the details – it sounds pretty interesting – think I’ll see if I can get there.

Thanks for mentioning it.

Linda

Profile photo of crusaidercrusaider
    Participant
    @crusaider

I have been on this presentation (I think) in Melbourne couple of weeks ago. For me it was a good current market overview, a backet of motivation and plenty of tapes/books to buy like on any other seminar of this type. Personally, did not get much out of it.

Profile photo of WylieWylie
    @wylie

I went with my mum last night. Have seen him before but was interested to hear his thoughts on the state of the Brisbane market.

Second speaker from Chan & Naylor was very interesting and someone we will be seeking out when the Brisbane office opens in a few months, particularly for his trade mark trust which follows the bloodline as it is quite pertinent in our family situation.

We had to leave after that speaker and missed the final session.

Could you please tell me what we missed. I’d appreciate an idea of what the last session was about.

Thanks, Wylie.

Profile photo of ruroshinruroshin
    @ruroshin

The last part was mostly about having a wealthy mindset and Michael also show some of the latest properties he was buying and building.

Having already read Michael’s book, I must admit I didn’t get much out of the seminar and the current market outlook was pretty much what people are discussing on this and other forums already.

Tony Melvin topic on Trust was more interesting than I thought and I learned something new such as the bloodline trust.

Tony

Profile photo of KuadeKuade
    @kuade

I was surprised at the number of people that were there. Most of the information wasn’t new. I did find the scenario with the friend who had lots of equity and no income a very creative way of investing, though highly risky. The trust section was extremely interesting.

The sales pitch in the last session could’ve been skipped as people were getting restless so people were heading out in droves. It didn’t finish very well.

Would’ve been good to hear more from George Kafantaris on what he’d found and done in Brisbane.

Profile photo of BreakEvenBreakEven
    Participant
    @breakeven

I had to leave early to get my kids, but I started to realise in the first 5 minutes that Michael Yardney’s presentation was almost word for word exactly the same as one he gave here 3 months ago.

I guess its worth going for motivation, but you do have to be prepared to be sold to. You certainly wont get any amazing tips that you wouldnt already get from books or sites like this. Im doing his mentorship program, its early days but I havnt been amazed yet…

Tonys word on tax structure were worth listening to. Although there ar many accountants that can offer such services, with much more reasonable fees.

BreakEven[cigar]

Break’n’Even

“I have a BMW. But only because BMW stands for Bob Marley and The Wailers, and not because I need an expensive car.”
    BOB MARLEY

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.