All Topics / Finance / Brokers pick ur brain? NO DOC NO ABN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of LizzyLizzy
    @lizzy

Apart from RAMS one day no ABN – who else can I use who has a true NO Doc, ie. declaration of ability to repay only. Don’t say WBC or STG because you still need income in the application.

Currently client has no ABN, LVR is 62% or if required 35%.

Any thoughts??

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Mac Bank / First Mac / Citibank are 3 that quickly come to mind.

Suncorp i think only requires confirmation of affordability and a couple of others.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    New Shared Equity scheme has arrived – Email us for details.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Hi Lizzy

There have been a few more No Docs advertised recently, I think Tonto/First Mac now have them, but am not sure of the ABN requirements.

Legacy Financial have a 80% True No Doc, unlimited defaults etc, 12.25% tho.

There are also No Docs with Seiza Capital and Centra Capital at up to 80% LVR, but again, I am not sure about the ABN requirements.

I generally use RAMS or Macquarie.

Oh, La Trobe also have a 75% No Doc with a 1 day ABN requirement. Rates are from 8.50%.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    [email protected]
    Send an email to get my newsletter.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of LizzyLizzy
    @lizzy

Thanks guys! Found my solution at Macquarie (I hope) – have had problems with postcode acceptability but x’ed fingers and the deal will fly for the client.

Failing that will try FirstMac, used them years ago but couldn’t for the life of me remember their name as they are not with my new aggregator…

Those solutions are great to have handy though – appreciate all your help. Hopefully I can get the 7.73% rate to fly with Mac!

You guys must do a lot of no docs. I’m interested to find out more about the Citibank one…

Feel pretty wierd asking them to register an ABN, what is behind that exactly – registered for one day is fine but what diff does it make to the bank? Is it linked to some kind of regulation under UCCC?

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

AIMS don’t even need an ABN.

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

check out non conforming lenders as lvr is low they may accept it also.

Duckster Financial Services
    http://www.ducksterfinancial.com
    Helping to make the great Australian Dream come true !

Comments are of a general nature and may not be relevant to your individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.