All Topics / Overseas Deals / sourcing property while travelling

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of kiwi_stukiwi_stu
    @kiwi_stu

Hi everyone

Now i was just wondering if it was possible to get into the property game while im travelling. I would love to get into it but i think i need to be settled first but i don’t want to miss out on the opportunities that are available now as i believe prices will only increase. I have two years left of full on travel before i settle as i want to do these things while im young and free.
    So i guess my question is, is there any possiblitiy to enter the property market while im travelling the globe????

Cheers all
    [cap]

Profile photo of 99chris9999chris99
    Participant
    @99chris99

All you can do is research my friend. You will need a fair knowledge of not just the country of choice, but the area within it. There will also be different taxes and regulations, and you may need a fair knowledge of the economy. On prices always rising however, that is certainly false. Make sure you research past performances on capital growth in your country of choice, and then compare it with the rate of inflation. Where do you plan to travel anyway?

Profile photo of rejoicerejoice
    @rejoice

Make sure you are using professionals for that particular country and there shouldn’t be a problem.

Get 7 Free Lessons from the Teachers of “The Secret” http://rejoice.theofficialsecretseminar.com

Profile photo of kiwi_stukiwi_stu
    @kiwi_stu

Yeah cheers for the info

Planning to travel europe this year then onto south america next year, pretty amped and excited about it all.
    Wasn’t really thinking of investing overseas but more so in New zealand and Australia, but thinking this would probably be to difficult while im on the road and maybe best to wait until i return.
    Have you had many interesting travelling trips and what sticks out for your travels that you would recommend people to see or do???
    Theres alot of amazing places out there to see and experience and once you start its hard to stop.
    Thanks once again for the comments, hope your property investing is going well.
    [cap]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.