All Topics / Finance / DERIVEX Director charged by ASIC

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of LizzyLizzy
    @lizzy

Newsflash – director of Derivex charged with engaging in misleading conduction in relation to financial services, obtaining money by deception and four counts of falsifying documents.

I recall a lot of listings here about the “Derivex Limited” and “Derivex Asset Management Limited” new registered companies offering interest free home loans.

….

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

………and I know a few “sophisticated investors” who made alot of money out of the derivex products.

I’m not sure what the charges are all about and dont want to waste time looking into it, but I do know that asic exists to protect people from themselves!

Most of the population do not want to take responsibility for their own lives and always looking to blame someone else, instead of looking at how to fit it into their own investing styles, people jump in dont investigate anything, it dosent suit their own investments, they get burned then blame the product….

Derivex get’s blamed no one learns anything and stupidity stands the test of time once again….

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of LizzyLizzy
    @lizzy

I’m not sure I’m following what it is you’re trying to say?

Derivex ‘blamed’? No… Derivex director charged – very different…

For those of you interested in more visit:

http://www.asic.gov.au/fido/fido.nsf/byid/1637FC182FB5C6D6CA257273001BE116?opendocument

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter
    Originally posted by Dr.X:

………and I know a few “sophisticated investors” who made alot of money out of the derivex products.

I wasn’t aware that any Derivex loans were actually provided?

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.