All Topics / Help Needed! / Property Managers – Brisbane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BreakEvenBreakEven
    Participant
    @breakeven

Can anyone reconmend good property managers in central Brisbane. I have an appartment in Paddington and am looking for a manager………..

What are the standard fees generally. iInterested to compare.

Cheers
    BreakEven[cigar]

Break’n’Even

“I have a BMW. But only because BMW stands for Bob Marley and The Wailers, and not because I need an expensive car.”
    BOB MARLEY

Profile photo of raddlesraddles
    @raddles

HI there
    can’t say from personal experience what the property managers are like – as the property we have in Brisbane is subject to a management rights arrangement – but Tricity realty advertise quite a lot of CBD properties and their property managers charge 6%

Profile photo of bendbanksbendbanks
    Participant
    @bendbanks

Hi BreakEven,
    The starting point is about 6% up to 10%. This depends on what services your property manager covers. Remember some charge of inspections, tenant checks the list goes on. Send me a PM and I’m happy to provide you with a list of clients that use our services in the Paddington area that would only be to happy to talk to you.

Profile photo of daciumdacium
    @dacium

ozinvest realty charges 8% and there are no fees for anything. So you get inspections and everything handled to do with bonds and rent etc. They also represent you in court for anything that happens over tenants etc. They seem to have alot of full time inspectors and hundreds (possibly thousands) of properties. Other ones I have seen charge 6% but then they hit you for inspection fee, paper work fees, bond lodgement fees and the it goes on and on and on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.