All Topics / Help Needed! / Reverse Real Estate – Mark Evans DM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tara30
    Participant
    @tara30

Hello Ppl on the Forum[happy3]
    I just found a link off this website to a site for Mark Evans MD (what does this stand for?) – Reverse Real Estate. I have looked at the whole site and still not sure what it is about.
    Has anyone purchsed the material or can shed some light as to what it is all about?

Thx.
    Tara
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

Hi Tara,
    What’s the website address?

cheers,
    Sanjiv Gupta

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Tara30
    Participant
    @tara30
    Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

My spidey sense is tingling here …

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

not that different to the website we’re all contributors to is it ? (heh heh [biggrin] ) THe predictable ‘only so many places or deals’ left , with the ‘crossed out; original number, the expensively priced ‘investor resources’ etc etc. ,the links to other ‘sites’, the $4000 value for only $895 but wait now only $295 type waffle….Ah, cynasism is terrible (after a bottle of Cab sav) . I think for all potential, new, and current property investors your money is spent better by putting it towards a deposit, and continuing to learn from others who are happy to provide general advice, details on their own experiences (both mistakes and successes) and the odd magazine, book, or paper. IMHO of course! [strum]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.