All Topics / Finance / Interest rates stay on hold

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

For those who were worried the RBA have decided to leave the Cash Rate on hold for another month at 6.25%.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    New Shared Equity scheme has arrived – Email us for details.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

Dear Richard, thanks heaps on your advice re: $8000 deposit on contract for purchasing Brisbane property. You saved me from having to come up with this money 4 wks before settlement. The selling agent tried to make me feel stupid for asking to only pay $1000 deposit but because of your help plus other forumites I stuck to my guns. So THANKS HEAPS to everyone who contributes on this forum as you’ve been great support!! And thanks to Steve also for having this website. Regards Linda [biggrin]
    Linda

Just amend the contract initial the change and post it back.
    Once the Vendor signs the Contract and the Selling Agents has received the deposit, he dates and executes the document.

If buying Qld make sure that you do not terminate under the “Cooling Off” clause and check that your finance & building inspection clauses are realistic.

Many Qld Vendors are now not extending these dates and placing the properties back on the market at a higher price.

Spoke to clients last night from Victoria who were not aware of the Qld process. We are a little different to others.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    New 100% Shared Equity scheme coming soon – Email us for details.

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

thanks God for that.

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.