All Topics / Forum Frolic / Use business/personal credit to buy whatever

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of dude1edude1e
    @dude1e

We are [party]an exclusive network of businesses and individuals with prime credit that have joined together to benefit you, the client.

With our Seasoned Trade Lines, you can instantly have established, reported seasoned credit lines with ongoing timely payments, and well calculated balance to credit limit factors to verify to future creditors that you are not a high risk candidate. Through our extensive co-op of businesses and individuals with prime credit, it is now possible to share their seasoned account history.

This technique has been used for years by top Mortgage Brokers to help their clients raise their credit score by 100 points or more in a very short amount of time. This allows you to share virtually an unlimited number of established, reported unsecured credit cards. This technique alone has been responsible for credit scores to jumps as high as 240 points!

Imagine for a second how life would be different with a 700+ FICO score…

looking for investors who want to make money secured by real estate,15-20%,short term,I have been investing in real estate for over 30 years,want to buy auction properties,also properties for re-zone and split and sell

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Hi Dude

What is a FICO score?

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    [email protected]
    Send an email to get my newsletter.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

This is a US based spammer. FICO score is a method where US property lending id assessed for each different client. Fortunately things are simpler here.

I have left this post up for admin to see and ban the spammer.

Typical example of the stuff we remove daily to keep this forum focussed.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Residential and Commercial Finance Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.