All Topics / Help Needed! / VHLS, National builders, Burbank etc

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of dutchiedutchie
    @dutchie

Has anyone built with these builders and apart from usual minor hickups, had any issues with them?

I have built with Simonds, Highview and Avonwood and would recommend them all although they were for my own homes of residence.

I’ve read in previous forums about peoples misfortunes in building with their builder……..

I need to know as all their adds look promising…..

cheers

Profile photo of CONNORBOYCONNORBOY
    Participant
    @connorboy

Hi Dutchie, we are currently in the process of building with them right now. We have just paid our 5% deposit and are awaiting our final drawings. There was a nother thread on this site that I was referring to when I was in the decision making phase that had a lot of input regarding NBG. My experience so far has been great. My salesman has been good and my builder accomadating.  In the previous thread, most posters tended to be of the opinion that it depends on your local NBG builder more than anything. if you are happy with him, then you're looking good. Price wise they are hard to beat, we are miles in front price wise and the banks valuers have valued the property $34,000 more than my buildings costs as we had a lot of extras indcluded free of charge such as the garage, choise of facade spa in ensuite, colourbond roof and other smaller extras.  As for the job, well I will keep you posted as the work begins but if you can find the other thread there was satisfied and dissatisfied customers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.