All Topics / Help Needed! / MCORP INVESTMENTS

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of daz61daz61
    @daz61

Hey Guys,
    Has anyone here had dealings with the Mcorp group.I picked the link up from this site & was sent DVD.Now they want me to come in for a 1 on 1.
    Any advice would be great.

Cheer’s Daz

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

These sorts of organisations are usually a marketing company for a developer/s.

They will try to get you to buy overpriced properties that they want to sell, by telling you about how you can ‘secure your future’ with neg geared property (theirs).

The cost of the marketing and the commissions for salespeople who will be coming to see you for the 1 on 1 are built into the price of the property – you are paying for that.

They quite often offer rental guarantees for a couple of years (also built into the purchase price).

If you’ve organised an appointment I suggest cancel it, or if you must have the meeting, DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING, and ask the salesperson if they mind if you get INDEPENDANT valuations on the properties, finance and legal advice.

They will probably try to dissuade you from doing this and if they do ask WHY NOT?

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

“we get sent lemons; it’s up to us to make lemonade”

Profile photo of daz61daz61
    @daz61

Thank’s Marc
    Much Appreciated.I havn’t made appointment yet as they are ringing me back on Monday,so I will just cancel there and then.

R
    Daz

Originally posted by L.A Aussie:

These sorts of organisations are usually a marketing company for a developer/s.

They will try to get you to buy overpriced properties that they want to sell, by telling you about how you can ‘secure your future’ with neg geared property (theirs).

The cost of the marketing and the commissions for salespeople who will be coming to see you for the 1 on 1 are built into the price of the property – you are paying for that.

They quite often offer rental guarantees for a couple of years (also built into the purchase price).

If you’ve organised an appointment I suggest cancel it, or if you must have the meeting, DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING, and ask the salesperson if they mind if you get INDEPENDANT valuations on the properties, finance and legal advice.

They will probably try to dissuade you from doing this and if they do ask WHY NOT?

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

“we get sent lemons; it’s up to us to make lemonade”

Profile photo of paisneilpaisneil
    Participant
    @paisneil

Hi

I’d just been to a presentation by Mcorp. They definately do not sell developers stock. They basically act as buyers agents and source properties at a fixed price. The properties they advocate are middle to inner suburbs with minor renovation potential.

Having said the above I havent used them as I already bought sumthing thru another buyers agent, I would not hesitate using them in the future.

Please do not take this advice of any sorts

regards

Sunny

Profile photo of daz61daz61
    @daz61

Thank’s Sunny,
    Just out of interest who is the other agent & were you happy with teir service..At the moment I am just reading heaps as I know nothing & maybe thinking an agent is the way to go .
    Cheers
    Daz61

Originally posted by paisneil:

Hi

I’d just been to a presentation by Mcorp. They definately do not sell developers stock. They basically act as buyers agents and source properties at a fixed price. The properties they advocate are middle to inner suburbs with minor renovation potential.

Having said the above I havent used them as I already bought sumthing thru another buyers agent, I would not hesitate using them in the future.

Please do not take this advice of any sorts

regards

Sunny

Participant
    @paisneil

Hi Daz

I bought through David Mcrae in the Frankston area, I would definately use them again, the property I bought was going to come on the market and before that we managed to buy it. They showed me a comparable sales report and we got it for a great price.

regards

Sunny

Participant
    @paisneil

Hi

I used David Mcrae and would use them again. Bought a property in Frankston the day before the property was on the market.

regards

Sunny

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.