All Topics / Help Needed! / 11 second solution

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of katzkatz
    @katz

Hi there,
    I have just finished reading steve 1st book and have so many questions .1st thing 1st.
    Have been applying the 11 second solution but does not seem to be working. Can anyone please tell me if this is still applicable or is there another formula.
    I have been looking here in Qld GC.
    katz

Profile photo of 888Abundance888Abundance
    Participant
    @888abundance

Hi Katz

It was probably a different marketplace at the time this book came out. I think this is acknowledged in Steve’s latest book and he explores both the ‘principle’ of the 11 second solution and how it can be adapted to the current market.

Sometimes, you need to read what you are being told critically in the context of how and when it was written rather than just accepting it at face value.

Gary
    Author of “Property Millionaire, The Guidebook to Having Great Australian Dreams”
    Creator of Property Millionaire – The Boardgame
    http://www.888abundance.com

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

hi katz, and welcome to the forum. Sorry, but that info and theory is virtually irrelevant and redundant. A minority will disagree to make themselves or their ‘property buying proweress’ appear superior to everyone elses, but all those figures and scenarios are now years old, and pre boom and slump. Don’t worry though, property is still the preferred way to build assets and thus finances long term. Have a look at some newer books and looking on forums such as this allows you to get as much info as you can, add some salt, and then hopefully start your investing journey. All the best.[strum]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.