All Topics / Help Needed! / Looking for Chalk and Cheese partner?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of BazHBazH
    Participant
    @bazh

Gday, well, … I’m looking for My opposite in a partner but with the same objective!
    I’ve been on the peripheral edge of Property Investment and Development for years.
    Call it procrastination, hesitation, call it being a wimp, call it what you will.
    I have read many books and been to seminars etc and I’ve noticed the majority of success stories are Couples or partners that compliment each other in their input to a “project”.

Like everyone else I have strengths and weaknesses and will freely admit to MOST of them.

My strengths are… I have imagination, creative, lateral thinking, handy on the tools, I can spot a bargain, (missed heaps due to afore mentioned hesitation), negotiating skills (I love to barter), Sales skills, and above all… I HAVE A UTE AND TRAILER! [thumbsupanim]

On the downside?… I’m lousy at paperwork!!… I cross the “i’s” and dot the “T’s”… my maths went down hill when they introduced me to agelbra [thumbsdownanim.. Im good on detail in a property, bad on detail on paper….

Hence I have missed too many bloody good deals.

So I figured, what the hell, this is a forum, I’m here to learn and ask questions, and figured there’s people out there in same boat but the opposite attributes!

So…. I’m putting the feelers out for a chalk and cheese partner.

I don’t have a lot of $ to throw at a deal so start small and see how it goes. Gotta start somewhere but start I will!

I’m looking forward to the …. feedback, …
    I’m in Melb Nth West Subs, by the way, not restricted to that area though of course.
    I have some experience and contacts in Qld and NT which might come in handy at a later date.

cheers
    Baz
    [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.