All Topics / Help Needed! / getting on with it

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of nadiaznadiaz
    @nadiaz

Hi, anyone I have had some good results with property investing and i,d like to get going again after a10 yr halt. At this point I have saved for a good deposit have equity in my investments, but I am so overly cautious in where or what to buy I can not get round to buying anything, as well as how to buy.Please help somehow. The investments I have are in my local area. In researching my local area at this stage the best money making venture would be a subdivision, but I’d like to start of with something a little less daunting I have looked at other places but am not confident.

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Hi Nadia. A Griffith girl perhaps? Yenda? Good on you for getting into it again. Should have a little equity I imagine. (Used to live in Leeton, thus I recognise your number from one of your other posts) Nothing wrong with aiming high, but depending on what you have in mind, there are plenty of options. Queensland, SA, and Tassy are all popular at the moment, especially if you are in it for the long term, as it sounds like you are. Locally, Leeton, (maybe even Yanco if you buy in the right street….NOT ‘Progress St.’ !!) , and probably more so Narrandera are all areas that may have better growth potential than Griffith or Wagga. Personal opinion of course…. all the best. Can I suggest buying (or better still subscribing to ) Aust. Property Investor magazine. Take everything you read with a grain of salt, but if you want a bit of motorvation and direction that is a great place to start. [strum]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.