Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of nadiaznadiaz
    @nadiaz
    Profile photo of bug509bug509
    Participant
    @bug509

hey

Its Josh, you called earlier. Well it looks like your post worked. And i was looking there is also a previous post from you entitled where to start. I had a read of it and saw that you already own some property, where abouts do you own them.

Glad I could be off help

Thanks Josh

JBuggy

Profile photo of nadiaznadiaz
    @nadiaz

HI Josh, yes I found where they were thanks to you. In answer to your question they are in the riverina western nsw, but everythings very expensive here so the return is minimal although capital gain is always pretty good. You know what the go is here at the moment its land subdivision and I did find a excellent opportunity. Too much for me alone dealing and waiting for council aproval just too daunting for me.This would be a good venture for a partnership. Sure to make a 50% profit.

Profile photo of bug509bug509
    Participant
    @bug509

Hey

Well you have got my attention with you last msg. So whats the area you are looking in/around. How much captial do you think you will need to undertake the subdivision and intitial cost.

[evo]

JBuggy

@nadiaz

Hi Josh as u no im new to this so ive just got your response. Because there are so many forums i forget which one’s i,ve used to send replies anyhow this is something i’d rather dicuss by phone. The cost is in the 000,000,s. If your intersted still ring 0269681084/0417068782

@nadiaz

Actually Josh 1,000.000 all up aprox but then half that if you go into it with just 1 other

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.