All Topics / Help Needed! / where to start

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of nadiaznadiaz
    @nadiaz

Hi, I really want to start my property investing asap but Im in neutral and cant seem to shift geer. Anyone help! I was doing fine 10 yrs ago i built 2 units on the sale of my house then invested in a commercial property and i,m still receiving a cash flow income from those properties but not so although, if I calculate their capital gain. Im at the stage where I am comfortable but I still want to keep going as I am not working as from dec 06 and i love searching for property. My problem is I have looked at so many different properties and locations I am all over the place help me make up my mind and take the plunge again somewhere anywhere. I would love to discuss property ventures if anyone is interested call me. 0269681084 or send me a msn 0417068782

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

It sounds like you’re lacking a bit of direction in your life. If you haven’t set any goals then perhap now is the perfect time to review your life. Once you have set, clear-cut goals, they become embedded in your sub-conscience and we will automatically be guided towards your goals through our future thoughts and actions.

Decisions followed up by action to get to your goals can result in great personal happiness, wealth and achievements. Be committed and passionate, but keep an open mind and embrace change as your life continues.

Here’s a link to our “Big Picture Goal Setter” to get you back on track:

http://www.propertydivas.com.au/Downloads/big_picture_goal_setter.pdf

Best wishes,

AmandaBS
    http://www.propertydivas.com.au
    FREE online Property Resources

“It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of nadiaznadiaz
    @nadiaz

Thanks Amanda sorry I lost my place not having done this before but after sending several other messages I know where I am thanks fpr your reply.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.