All Topics / General Property / CH7’s HOT PROPERTY – Wanna be on TV?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of HP2007HP2007
    @hp2007

HOT PROPERTY
    Channel Seven /// Beyond Productions

Australia’s top rating property show is in production for another series. “Hot Property” is broadcast on Channel Seven and follows the excitement and drama of people building, renovating or moving home.

The search is on to find the STARS of our next series.

We love a GOOD CHARACTER – someone who has a STORY to tell! A tight deadline, a looming birth, or building that first home in time for a wedding day all make the story more exciting….

Just some of the things we are looking for are:

v First homebuyers struggling to break into the market.
    v ‘Rental Auctions’ or ‘Rental Bidding’.
    v Young gun property investors who have a substantial portfolio already and are looking to expand.
    v Auctions where the vendor is facing a minus equity situation.
    v Ex Sea Changers and Tree Changers throwing in the lifestyle change and coming home.
    v Rental stories with interesting characters or an unusual twist.
    v DIY enthusiasts tackling all sorts of home improvement projects both large and small.
    v Owner Builders who are in the early stages of building or renovating their home.
    v Stories of a club or community pitching in together to construct a building they can all use.
    v The weird, the wacky and the wonderful of real estate.

If any of the above sounds like you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you.

PLEASE CONTACT:
    Natalie Cardinale
    Tel: 02 9437 2141
    [email protected]

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Bugger!
    Missed my chance last week during the land ballot in Karratha.

Never mind……

It looks like some of the topics you are targetting are a bit sensationalistic, which is unfortunate.
    Distressed sellers, negative equity, etc…
    Is this what the viewing audience wants to see ?

Its a pity that there isn’t a more educational property program on ‘how to’ build a property portfolio, start investing, secure your wealth future, etc.

Now that would be worth watching..

kp

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

They missed one character though – the down and outer that has had the tough life, followed by the recent family tragedy who needs the home make-over. That usually pulls on the heart strings and pulls in the ratings. [grrr]

Or, how about the boring old middle aged guy who plods along, investing when he can, getting quietly rich without busting a gut or risking the family castle and retires at 50?

That’s not entertainment unfortunately, but it seems to me the majority of our society should be seeing it on the ever increasingly unwatchable TEEV. Might solve a bit of the poverty. I’m with you KP.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

“we get sent lemons; it’s up to us to make lemonade”

Profile photo of foundationfoundation
    @foundation
    Originally posted by kp:

Bugger!
    It looks like some of the topics you are targetting are a bit sensationalistic, which is unfortunate.
    Distressed sellers, negative equity, etc…
    Is this what the viewing audience wants to see ?

Umm, yes.

F. [cowboy2]

Profile photo of The ContrarianThe Contrarian
    @the-contrarian

I’ve got a story…

What about the little Aussie battler…?

Living off compo payments and government disabilities pension
    whilst working as a brickies labourer and earning cashies….

His centrelink benefits are geared to pay of his “rent-to-own” property and he sells beer and ciggarettes to underage kids on the side.

Now that’s inspiring.

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    Originally posted by The Contrarian:

I’ve got a story…

What about the little Aussie battler…?

Living off compo payments and government disabilities pension
    whilst working as a brickies labourer and earning cashies….

His centrelink benefits are geared to pay of his “rent-to-own” property and he sells beer and ciggarettes to underage kids on the side.

Now that’s inspiring.

If this about someone you know, then dob him in, or if you don’t want to then send me his name and address privately and I will be only too happy to.

Cheers,
    Marc.
    [email protected]

“we get sent lemons; it’s up to us to make lemonade”

Profile photo of daciumdacium
    @dacium

I hate all the big channels here, especially the a current afair/today tonight type programs.

I remember this story about some property manager at a realestate agent. An owner wanted someone kicked out and gave the 60 day notice without reason, they weren’t on a lease. Well all hell broke loose and the rental person got some TV crew in to make out we were kicking them out on the street so we could jack up the price and get a new person in at a higher rental value. Turned out the owner was in finanical trouble and had to move back in to the house. This didn’t stop the TV crew from giving the place a bad rap for kicking out a hard working ‘single mother of 3’. Turns out the mother had 2 kids over 21 and didnt even life at home and had a boyfriend who was also staying there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.