All Topics / Heads Up! / truth about home course

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of tonyye934tonyye934
    @tonyye934

hi all,

i would like to do a comparison on home study courses based on evidence given by acutal people who done the course.

so if you have done the following course, please leave me your view
    * pinnacle wealth
    *untold wealth success from scratch
    * jamie Mcintyre home study

if you done others, please write in and list them and tell me what you think

Profile photo of matt_hoopermatt_hooper
    @matt_hooper

I have done jamie Mcintyre home study and love it…. Basicly shows alot about hte mind set also how to get property and shares working together.. How to protect yourself ni the share market and doing one of his stratagies make 3-5% per month on your money and create cashflow in the share market with very low risk. There are all sorts of courses you can do inside his aswell planetwealth are great people are making around 200% per year with not much risk and again there are things you can do with property to help leverage yourself into the sharemarket and then out of the share market back into property.. ITs brilliant and you get to meet like minded people and network, jus tthrough the networking I will be able to build on land before i have 2 buy it on around 5 different blocks etc so its alot of fun

Cheers

Matt Hooper

Profile photo of trishaltbrtrishaltbr
    @trishaltbr

I just finished watching part of a free DVD by Jamie McIntyre.
    He was describing a strategy which he has apparently used very successfully. I also heard Mason Keith talk about this strategy on another site. I like the story of this two Australian millionaire on how they've escaped the rat race by investing in low prices houses and creating $6000 per month cash flow and It's good to see someone else viewing some moneytary goals as being more important than just mindless spending.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.