All Topics / Heads Up! / Development Blueprint

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of cruzinbudcruzinbud
    Participant
    @cruzinbud

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has bought and used Martin Ayles Development Blueprint program? I am thinking of buying it and would like to hear stories of people who have bought it and put it into practice.

Cheers,
    Cruzinbud.

Profile photo of cruzinbudcruzinbud
    Participant
    @cruzinbud

I am surprised not one reply for this thread…not even Steve who is plugging him massively has given a comment about this.
    Makes me wonder if its really worth it!!

Profile photo of taplintaplin
    @taplin

Okay Cruzinbud, I can understand your concern on this lack of information. I have just purchased this course and hope to soon be able to report back to you on its merits. My husband and I are already in the throws of a medium sized development (total of 120 beds) on the Gold Coast and so far it has been one big learning curve for us – and we are fairly au fait on property matters. I'll be back to report on this course once I receive and start to learn from it.

Cheers

Profile photo of cruzinbudcruzinbud
    Participant
    @cruzinbud

Hi Fred and Debbie,

Thanks for the reply. I had since bought it myself and have to say that there i got a massive amount of information from it, and have started using it.

Good luck to your developments.

Cheers,
    Cruzinbud.

Profile photo of feathersfeathers
    @feathers

Hey Cruzinbud i have bought his blueprint and studies it at length, it is valueable information and even if you are an experienced developer, the blueprint is a good reminder of how important structure is when developing.
    Feathers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.