All Topics / Help Needed! / Positive Geared Casflow Properties

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of daz61daz61
    @daz61

HI everyone,
    Can anyone tell me if they have had any experience with the above site ? some deals seem to be to good to be true. All though i am only starting to search for my first investment i could be missing something. The contact no is a Syd’ no even though I am only looking at Melb’ properties.3
    Please Advise

Daz [strum]

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

G’day daz61,
    Can you please provide the website address?

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Profile photo of daz61daz61
    @daz61

sorry address is http://www.cashflowcapital.com.au

Originally posted by daz61:

HI everyone,
    Can anyone tell me if they have had any experience with the above site ? some deals seem to be to good to be true. All though i am only starting to search for my first investment i could be missing something. The contact no is a Syd’ no even though I am only looking at Melb’ properties.3
    Please Advise

Daz [strum]

Profile photo of mollymonstamollymonsta
    @mollymonsta

Hi Daz
    I have also been looking at this site as well. Sounds and looks good but so does a big mac. I have done some investigation into it.
    You pay $500 to become a member for 12 months and they will source properties for you but will charge you 2% fee on top of purchase price.
    Send them an email with your questions and they will ring you and have a chat. I asked this same question a couple of weeks ago and was told it was for lazy investors. I dont believe that and would like to do some more research.
    Let me know what you think when you’ve done your home work.

Another similar operation is mcorp. Check it out at http://www.mcorp.com.au

good hunting [medieval]

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

Hi daz61,
    I won’t go to the extent of saying companies like cashflowcapital.com.au are for lazy investors. I think it is a great service for investors who do not have much time to spend looking for investments. You need to use OPT, that is, Other People’s Time. You need to build a team of professionals around yourself to meet your investment goals. I have personally not used their service but have spoken to Spiro (the owner). He said the same thing – $500 to join and 2% of purchase price (less $500 joining fees) and they will find the property for you and guide you to settlement
    I have used http://www.positiverealestate.com.au for few deals and they are great.
    Regards
    Sanjiv

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Profile photo of HookhamCHookhamC
    @hookhamc

Hmmmmmm forget about them, really.[specool]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.