All Topics / Finance / Thanks Richard

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of JFisherJFisher
    @jfisher

Thankyou very much Richard for all your advice and hard work to set up (and sort out) our financial arrangements. Although I have dealt with a MB before, they certainly weren’t as quick and efficient as you were and I don’t think they were as knowledgeable (probably the benefit of being a financial advisor as well I suppose). I still can’t believe that I have a lower interest rate, than what I could negotiate, and only one flat account fee for 3 accounts – no bank fees/charges-those banks must make a killing off unsuspecting customers who think they will be rewarded for not shopping around. I am even more impressed as I didn’t even have to change banks.
    To everyone starting out I highly recommend Richard Taylor if you need some advice. It’s also nice to see (as a forum member) that Richard (Qlds007), Mortgage Hunter and (I think) Terryw are frequently online helping people with advice about finances, loans etc. This is an area of property investing that can be stressful if you are just starting out like us. I haven’t been on another forum yet that has so many experienced people in all fields helping out beginners and I am impressed.

Thanks again Richard.[thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Careful, he’ll get a swollen head with such praise, and he’s only just had a birthday so we don’t want to much excitement!!

Well done Richard.

AmandaBS
    http://www.propertydivas.com.au
    FREE online Property Resources

“It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Heh girls exactly and at such a tender age as well

I might not make 44 at this rate.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Katiebaby84Katiebaby84
    @katiebaby84

Looks like Im not the only one blown away by this mans incredible generosity….

I would recommend him to absolutely anyone! Amazing at what he does….

..and even more, he stood behind his beloved Poms through the Ashes…a sign of his dedication and loyalty ;) but it paid off, hey Richard!

Mum looks happy to go ahead with what was discussed….. look forward to talking to you soon. [thumbsup2]

Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Katie

Thats good news i will hear from you soon.

If the truth be known i was embarrased to be English at times during the Ashes and in the Western suburbs there are no many rocks to climb under.

But heh we are back and the World Cup is only weeks away – whooooo

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    [email protected]

Profile photo of DaviddanaeDaviddanae
    @daviddanae

Congratulations Richard on the above commendation.
    For a novice investor as myself, the posts from yourself, Terryw & others have been extremely informative & helpful.
    Keep up the good work.
    [cigar][cigar]

David

Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks David

Despite what certain posters believe i think forums like these are an excellent place for people to share ideas and provide advice and assistance to others.

It is not all about how much business you can get for yourself but obviously if you can help a fellow investor then you do so.

It is good to have you on board and good luck with your future investment path.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    [email protected]

Profile photo of islandgirlislandgirl
    @islandgirl

Isn’t it great to be loved!

Good onya buddy!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.