All Topics / Help Needed! / People for a chat group Bris/Ipswich

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of bklk2900bklk2900
    Participant
    @bklk2900

My wife and myself are taking up property investing and would like to meet with some like minded people for a chat, swap ideas etc.
    We currently both work seven days a week finishing at 5pm on Sat and Sun and 5:30pm other days running our own small business which is now up for sale so we can move on with our life.
    We can travel (based in Ipswich) to meet at a Coffee Club or similar anytime after these hours. Open to all ideas as we need to mix with the right type of people now.
    Would like to meet some positive like minded people to exchange ideas on investing with.
    Send pm if you wish.
    Thanks to all.
    Brian and Lorretta

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Brian & Loretta

I am based in Chapel Hill but have many clients in Ipswich.

Be happy to catch up for a chat anytime. I rather an active property investor myself.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Hi Brian and Lorretta,

I’m an Ipswich girl too so would be happy to meet up some time. Drop me a PM when you set a date and time.

Cheers,

AmandaBS
    http://www.propertydivas.com.au
    FREE online Property Resources

“It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.