All Topics / General Property / Fingers Crossed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of meatgroupmeatgroup
    @meatgroup

Well, this might just be it. After looking at about 80 places over the past 6 weeks we have put an offer (at a substantial discount of course) for a lovely property in Brisbane.

If we get it the next few months will be filled with hard work on renovation but finally the spirits are up…. fingers crossed this one gets across the line !!!

Sorry, just a bit excited as its our first place …..[biggrin]

Profile photo of amlefa84amlefa84
    Participant
    @amlefa84

I really hope you get the place! 80 places in 6 weeks must have been exhausting. I’ve never gotten near that number!

Good luck! And Enjoy![biggrin]

Profile photo of meatgroupmeatgroup
    @meatgroup

LOL … and I thought we never would either. The numbers just kkept on creeping up. I am a firm believer (especially when we are doing this one as a buy-reno-sell) that you make your profit when you buy – not when you sell. There are so many people in this pretty fast moving market in Brisbane who are throwing the asking price down on the table instantly – it amazes me. Stuff is selling so quickly.

We have put offers on 3 other places before this one only to miss out (sometimes out of sheer vendor obstinance) and that has been the hardest – no light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.

But I have a good feeling about this one!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.