All Topics / General Property / Anyone heard of this company called NexPlan

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of Cherry ProCherry Pro
    Participant
    @cherry-pro

Hi – you guys on the Forum seem to know everything and everyone – financial that is.

Has anyone heard of this company who operate out of North Sydney ? Doug Pestano is one of their senior advisers.

[blink]Any good stories out there about them ?

Thanks

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

What are they Financial planner / mortgage brokers want to tell us more ?

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Cherry ProCherry Pro
    Participant
    @cherry-pro

Yes Richard, they claim to be financial planners with a twist towards property investment.

They are based in Sydney

http://www.nexplan.com.au

I was just wondering if they have any credentials out in the market.

Thanks.

Profile photo of monzomonzo
    @monzo

This is the same Doug Pestano that was running an unlicensed cold calling stock brokerage that was busted by ASIC in 2003. see following link.

http://www.sec-com.govt.nz/new/releases/2003/250603_2.shtml

Profile photo of Alex_LLAlex_LL
    Participant
    @alex_ll

Hi Cherry Pro. Yes I've heard of Nexplan.
    My wife and I have been most pleased with their services. I would definately recommend them to others. As for this Doug Pestano, as far as I know he no longer works for/with Nexplan.
    Hope that helps, Alex

Participant
    @qlds007

Just for the record.

Someone phoned me this afternoon calling himself Doug Pestano.

He threatened me that unless i write a complete retraction of his company he would look to commence legal action next week for defamation.

After asking me how much money i had and was i prepared to loose it all in a Court case i hang up on this individual.

Must admit if thats the way the conduct themselves i would be steering well clear.

Interesting to note he obviously nows very little about me or has read any of my 3000+ posts or he would have some idea.  

Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon
    Participant
    @qlds007

Exactly Bardon.

Profile photo of gmh454gmh454
    @gmh454

Thanks for that Alex and welcome to the Board, ….do you have any idea who is holding Dougs benifcial interests….

Profile photo of DanielrDanielr
    Participant
    @danielbrisbane

Douglas Pestano has now changed his name to Troy Douglas

Profile photo of bali2000bali2000
    Participant
    @mali2000

I’ve heard this man has done the dodgy a few times and seeing that he has since changed his name to Troy, obviously to hide his past, I’m just wondering if anyone has since heard of him? Does anyone know what’s become of him? I have reason to believe he is still kicking around in the Sydney property development market and scamming people.

Profile photo of Jacquie WJacquie W
    Participant
    @jacquiewong

Hi Fellow Investors,
    I am seeking some assistance to locate a Troy Douglas (nee Doug Pestano), for an investment I made of 2x $70k cash ($140k total) into 2x Projects – one was in Turramurra and the second was at 717-727 Canterbury Rd, Belmore. He has a brother in Perth, also in finance, called Jason Pestano. He too has not contacted me about how to get hold of his brother.

I was offered two properties (one in Turrumarra and one in Belmore) at the valuation figure of the date I signed up with the intent that it would attain capital growth over the period it took for development approvals & construction to occur.

In the Turrumarra development I was told that there were no properties available for me to purchase & yet the other people I referred to him all received theirs. All I got back was the amount I invested into it and a bit of interest over a 5 year period. At the time I was going through a separation & was emotionally unable to deal with this matter. So just took the money from that, at least I go this back

However, I have been trying to track down Troy Douglas to find out what is happening about the development at 717-727 Canterbury Road, Belmore. I notice that there is a hole in the ground and what looks to be some semblance of construction. He had a business partner called Andrew Hrsto who was also involved in Turrumurra & by the looks of it Andrew is again involved in Belmore through Aland Development, but again can’t get hold of him either!

Unfortunately Troy Douglas has cancelled his mobile phone number and I have tried to contact him on numerous occasions through his lawyer – Dennis Bluth from HWL Ebsworth but to date have not received any contact back from any of them.

I know, I can hear you all saying I am all too gullible although I know I am not the only one he has conned. Again, I just don’t know how to contact these other people. However, I do notice him living it up on his Instagram profile- https://www.instagram.com/troydouglas86/

I would appreciate any comments or Feedback from anyone who knows where I can contact Troy Douglas. Or even possibly get together for some sort of Class action against him. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, no matter how small it may seem.

Thanking you all in anticipation and for even bothering to read my Post :-)

Profile photo of amanda666amanda666
    Participant
    @amanda666

Hi,

Sorry to hear about what Troy has done. I think I can help you, can you send me your number so I can call you

Profile photo of LucesydneyLucesydney
    Participant
    @lucesydney

His new number is 0412 136 059

Code102
    Participant
    @code102

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi, I am also a victim of Troy Pestano Douglas. I am his cleaner and did not pay me. I can give his address and contact number too.

Code102
    Participant
    @code102

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Is anyone knows the name of his wife?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Code102.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.