All Topics / Finance / Full Doc or Low Doc that is the question…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Jenny1Jenny1
    @jenny1

I have set up a company attached to separate discretionary trusts for myself and business partner.

I am purchasing, renovating and then reselling I have been able to gain early access to make a start before settlement and will get it on the market when work is complete.

While financing this venture with a full doc I have found another property which is exactly what we were looking for, with 10% for the 2nd deposit which is the best way to fund the 2nd property full docs or low docs keep in mind we will be renovating and reselling in a short amount of time.

Thank you

Jenny1

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Jenny

With most lodoc lenders they will charge an early repayment fee or similar in order to recover some of their lost interest. This is on a sliding scale dependant on how quicly you sell the property.

In saying this most full doc lenders have no wised up to clients buying, renovating and re-selling and charge early penalties on their standard rated products. You might get away with it once but 2nd time around the Bank will consider it to be a business and hence you will be charged accordingly.

There are the odd exception but they want a little more documentation upfront.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.