All Topics / Help Needed! / Advice needed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of BroosterBrooster
    Participant
    @brooster

I have recently started a new business (funiture removals) and i am only as yet just keeping my head above water financially, being an old newby to the site some sound advice would be really appreciated. My situation is i have an investment prop. worth aprox 320,000 and owe 85000 thousand as mortgage repayments with an available redraw of 20,000 Have read plenty of books on wealth creation including 2 of Steves books, Jan Somers ect. Positive gearing definately looks to be the way to go! But with my current rent payments and cash flow being so slow i am reluctant to take the plunge! Reno to start with perhaps?

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Hi Brooster,

With a property worth $320K and debt of only $85K perhaps it wouldn’t hurt speaking to a Finance Broker first, to get things sorted out. Maybe refinancing will provide you with the extra capital you need to move forward…..Oh, and keep reading.

AmandaBS
    http://www.propertydivas.com.au
    FREE online Property Resources

“It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Profile photo of BroosterBrooster
    Participant
    @brooster

Thanks Amanda I will definately take that advice on board

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

As Amanda has mentioned sometimes equity can be your best friend.

Having just started a new business should not be a detriment to pursuing your goal of wealth creation.

Structured correctly with a Nodoc style loan you may find that you can free up some equity to invest in either your own business to increase cash flow or to invest in a +cash flow property.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of HookhamCHookhamC
    @hookhamc

You have a good platform, no rush.

Best of luck!

[cigar][cigar]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.