All Topics / General Property / I told you so !!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Profile photo of simplesimple
    Participant
    @simple
    Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    picklesam wrote:
    hi wealth4life, yeah i know what you're trying to say…but it's kinda hard to work on my roots now because i'm not academically or business smart, i struggled through highschool but still made it to uni…struggled through that too and now i have a pretty decent paying job, i'm pretty happy with how i turned out but don't know how i can get a better income job, I'm on a $95k package… going back to uni is not an option, i'd have to sell my ip at a loss…and i figured if i go back and studied to be a doctor or dentist i'd be in the highest tax bracket anyway, who needs all that stress? and LA, is your wife earning $85k USD? If so you reckon she can get me a job as a radiographer? Can i live in your place rent free? I'll pay all the bills…haha..had to try…

Hey picklesam,

I am sure you could get work over here as a radiographer no problem; the hard part is getting here with the work credentials. You can apply for a work visa, but that will last a couple of years at best I think, the other way is a greencard; which is what we did.

Greencards are about 3-3.5 years to obtain and the process is a pain in the a**e. Check out in your field if they have a travel worker system like the nurses do.

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

The advertising expertise used to create "wants" and "must haves" in our minds has improved to a dangerous level.
    They sell their expertise to those who sell goods and services.
    Those who don't have a wealth creation plan and who continue to follow bad strategies such as buying depreciating assets with borrowed money and ignore the passing of time without a savings plan, will always be tenants.
    cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie
    thecrest wrote:
    The advertising expertise used to create "wants" and "must haves" in our minds has improved to a dangerous level.
    They sell their expertise to those who sell goods and services.
    Those who don't have a wealth creation plan and who continue to follow bad strategies such as buying depreciating assets with borrowed money and ignore the passing of time without a savings plan, will always be tenants.
    cheers
    thecrest

It hasn't improved enough to get me to buy "doodads".
    My only shopping list includes food and properties. Yum!
    But seriously; I totally agree with you and I walk/drive around shaking my head a lot these days. It's sad. And you know what? I've tried to lead a few horses to the water, but they won't drink.
    At least there won't be a shortage of tenants!

Profile photo of Jessica3Jessica3
    @jessica3
    wealth4life.com wrote:
    Hi Picklesam, Our CEO is about to launch his 4th book, I can't tell you the name of it but I will give you a snippet of how he draws a concept which I just love. Emagine two trees, 1 a beautiful oak tree with large roots a thick trunk and huge lush upper system. 2 a poorley nourished lemon tree with dry roots a knoty trunk and only a few leaves with lots of exposed branches. Lets call tree 1 – Rich people and tree 2 poor people – now the root system is all about your education, understanding, upbringing, DNA structuring and how you follow and interperate instructions. The trunk is all about education, learning, understanding,and the upper section leaves etc is the RESULTS we are getting in our life. This book is so totally different to any thing out there in the market so here is the twist to getting rich results and turning your life around – MOST people are working on the leaf section where they should be working on the root section. Question if the late Mr Kerry Packer was likened to a tree would he look like an oak tree or a lemon tree – get the image? So are you an oak tree or a lemon tree.??? If you have seen thesecret you will get the message – most people work on what they don't want – and thats what they get "what they don't want" D

Hi wealth4life.com

I would like to consider myself as the Big  Oak Tree please . When will this book be launched?

Thanks
    Aaliya

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

It's 80% there … I love it and we are pushing him hard, busy little sole … thanks for asking Jess …

D

Profile photo of simplesimple
    Participant
    @simple

Just want to refresh thread.
    RBA announced no increase in interest as CPI and other indicators showing "fine". I wonder how long they will manage to balance this fine line. As if there will be no more interest rises the real estate market may start recovering fairly quick.
    We live in very interesting time indeed

Profile photo of simplesimple
    Participant
    @simple

OK, two months have passed and real-estate market is busy again. People just keep buying pushing prices further up. I have a funny gut feeling that if it will not stop now, we will come to nasty resetion.

We have about 40 people working for us at factory, with average wage about 500 per week after tax. Now this mean families have $1000 to spend. If they are DINK, then they need 200 for food, 100 bills and fuel, living them $700 to spend. Average price for reasonable property now $400K in our area. This would represent $700 in bank repayments weekly.

The point is, the affordability coming to saturation. There is no more leeway left. Any fluctuation in petrol / interest rates / inflation and families budget is out of balance.

The rate we increase wages is under the rate of living expenses go up!

Who want to look in crystal ball and predict what will happen in 12/24 months from now???

wealth4life, do you want to share your thouts ?

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76

My prediction 12 months

Property  Prices                up a bit more
    Debt                                    Up a bit more
    Recession                         A little bit closer (2-5 years)
    House bargains                A little bit after the recession

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.