All Topics / Help Needed! / 22yo straight out of university

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of btn1984btn1984
    Participant
    @btn1984

Hi guys,

I’m quite new to this website and I have taken a huge liking to reading the forums so I thought it was about time I post up my own questions/problems.

For the past 5 years ive wanted to get into the property market however, being a student at the time, I did not have the equity to do so. This is my first year out of university and I’m slowly coming into some money and I want to use this money to invest. I currently have $33K in savings.

My job demands a lot from me so my time is limited to only weekends unfortunately so time is also a factor that i need to take into consideration.

I have received purchased Steve McKnights new book “0 to 260+ properties in 7 years” and after doing the quiz in Chapter 4, I realise that “could do better” in the marketplace.

This is as far as I have gotten in the book and also in my quest to financial freedom.

Any help such as other great websites that I can use and also, clues on what to do with my current savings will be much appreciated.

I feel quite lost.

Thank you in advance.

Tien

Profile photo of PropertyLoserPropertyLoser
    @propertyloser

This is a a good site for beginner’s, in my opinion :)

http://www.propertyinvestmentproject.co.uk/

Good luck with your property venture.

Profile photo of Kipper57Kipper57
    @kipper57
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.