All Topics / Value Adding / Simple Renos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Wealth_Education_4 LifeWealth_Education_4 Life
    @wealth_education_4-life

Does anyone have any simple low cots Renovation tips for sale and renting inspections they would like to share?

I personally like to simple just change the light fittings if needed, paint a feature wall, put flowers and front bowls around, get as much natural light as possible and play nice music and fill the rooms with a nice aroma.

Absolute Wealth Education
    Order Your Free Jamie McIntyre Wealth DVD

Profile photo of Ol PaintingOl Painting
    @ol-painting

I do really simple kitchen reno:

– Repaint in the warm of white shade (spray panting!)
    – put in modern stainless steel handles (don’t save on this one!)
    – put new Ikea bench top (cost something like $90 for 2m) just chose the think ones – them look rich! Once we even glued the new bench on top of the old thin plywood one.
    – I did painted few times tiles in white with those special Knights paint

And it’s done!
    You would not believe the difference it makes!!!!

[grad]

Cheers
    Lesia
    [evo]
    http://www.vmstreamline.com

Profile photo of loccolocco
    @locco

Just replace anything that is old or damaged, your idea of a feature walls is great, tidy up the garden a little and add some colour or more plants[exhappy].
    As Lesia said a quick kitchen makeover, new handles, benchtop or even appliances.

Profile photo of propertypowerpropertypower
    @propertypower

you could hire some furniture to match the style of house.

“There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela

Profile photo of danielleedaniellee
    @daniellee

Hi, Maxolau

I do not have reno experience. At my current rental, it has a very 80s feel to the place, including kitchen bench tops with a lime green plywood layer on it.

One kitchen reno question on the thin plywood layers on the kitchen bench tops. When you mention replacing the plywood layer, do you mean just simply rip out the old ones and replace them with the new ones that you want?

Regards
    Daniel Lee [specs]

Profile photo of danielleedaniellee
    @daniellee

Hi, Maxolau

I do not have reno experience. At my current rental, it has a very 80s feel to the place, including kitchen bench tops with a lime green plywood layer on it.

One kitchen reno question on the thin plywood layers on the kitchen bench tops. When you mention replacing the plywood layer, do you mean just simply rip out the old ones and replace them with the new ones that you want?

Regards
    Daniel Lee [specs]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.