All Topics / Forum Frolic / Melb Property Investors group – still around?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of LeilaLeila
    @leila

Hi All,
    Just wondering if the Melb property investors group (started about 2 years ago) is still around, as I’d like to get along to a meeting. Alternatively, if there’s another group around that gets together regularly that I could come along to to meet some like-minded wealth seekers and creators, that would be great!

Any leads would be appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Leila
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of roslynnchalwell@yahoo.com[email protected]
    @roslynnchalwell-yahoo.com

Hi Leila

Yes as far as I am aware they are still going. I will drop Troy & Bec (organisers) an email and let them know that you are interested in attending.

Ros

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi Leila
    I am not sure if ours is the group that you are thinking of, but we commenced our group late 2005.
    We have moved homes this year to Blackburn & have some great speakers & topics in the next few months. Next meeting dates are Mondays March 19th, April 16th & May 21st
    We encourage you to subscribe to our free newsletter at http://www.troynbec.com to keep up to date with all our events. Also one lucky subscriber will win a fantastic Renovation Toolbox, personally signed by the brains behind the product, Dean Parker & Elise Jackson
    Further enquiries to [email protected] or 0409 642 261
    Hope to see lots of new faces on March 19th

Troy n Bec

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.