Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ketsydketsyd
    @ketsyd

Hi
    I have a friend who needs to find a good builider to enclose a balcony at an apartment in the Chatswood area in Sydney. Anyone know of one? Alternatively does anybody have any good tips for locating one?
    Mat

Profile photo of JFisherJFisher
    @jfisher

Hi Matt,
    I don’t know of any builders in Sydney, but we have been referred work from our local building inspector on several occasions, so I would suggest that if no-one can help with a referral that your mate rings a local building inspector and asks them for 2-3 names of good quality tradesman for the type of job he has. A building inspector would have inspected work from the best and worst of them so he can be assured he will avoid the contractors whose work is substandard.

Regards
    Julie Fisher
    Daryl Fisher Homes

Profile photo of ketsydketsyd
    @ketsyd
    Originally posted by JFisher:

Hi Matt,
    I don’t know of any builders in Sydney, but we have been referred work from our local building inspector on several occasions, so I would suggest that if no-one can help with a referral that your mate rings a local building inspector and asks them for 2-3 names of good quality tradesman for the type of job he has. A building inspector would have inspected work from the best and worst of them so he can be assured he will avoid the contractors whose work is substandard.

Regards
    Julie Fisher
    Daryl Fisher Homes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.