All Topics / Forum Frolic / Getting older

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Just realised in most States it is the 2nd of Feb although still 36 mins to go here in Qld.

I am a year older tomorrow (21 one again i hear you cry) and no this is not a post for birthday wishes but to apologise in advance if my posts tomorrow are a lttle slurred.

My good lady wife is taking put me for lunch so might be a good idea to ignore all PM posts.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of elkamelkam
    @elkam

Hello Richard

Although it was not intended as an invitation to wish you a happy birthday, I just thought that I would anyway. [biggrin]

Happy Birthday

Together with my good wishes I thought I would just give you a bit of advice.

Don’t go near your keyboard on the 2nd. Spend it much more usefully and enjoyably with your wife and kids.

Have fun [party][party][party]
    Elka

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks so much Elka.

You know me I can’t stay away especially if it means helping people.

Kids are off to school and the wife is having her hair done ready for lunch so i figure i have about 4 hours left on the keyboard.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of JFisherJFisher
    @jfisher

Happy Birthday Richard
    I was going to make an effort and get that stuff off to you today; but now I’m not so sure that your advice will be much chop!!!![wacko] or [inlove]. So Daryl and myself hope you have a nice dinner

Regards Julie
    Daryl Fisher Homes

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Hi Richard,

By now you should be sampling the true delights of our Qld tucker during your birthday lunch. Maybe a platter of local prawns, golden Mango salad washed down with a Chardoney. Or maybe a thick T-bone steak topped with garlic mushrooms & a cold ale. Gee its 12:15….time for lunch I think. Sadly I’m home alone so its reheated leftovers and Oprah for me!!

Happy Birthday Richard and thank you for supporting our new website.

Kind regards,

AmandaBS
    http://www.propertydivas.com.au
    FREE online Property Resources

“It is better to be inconspicuously wealthy, than to be ostentatiously poor…”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.