All Topics / Help Needed! / question on an earlier book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jimmyholsterjimmyholster
    @jimmyholster

Hey again, after reading just under half of ‘0 to 260+ properties” I have found it to be a little more aimed at people who already own properties, as opposed to the person looking for ther first investment. Is his earlier book “0 to 130+ properties (i think thats its name) aimed at this same audience, or is it aimed at the novice?

Thanks again guys [fez]

Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step

Profile photo of kpikpi
    @kpi

Hi there,

Steves first book I believe explains everything from start to end. It was this book that inspired me to add a further two properties to my portfolio within weeks of picking it up. Do yourself a favour and buy it and then come back to his latest book.

Cheers

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

The first property is the hardest and then it gets easier as your equity grows over time. Property won’t make you rich instantly it takes time and consistant purchasing and dedication. Start off small as the hardest part is the purchasing costs that are extra like solicitor, stamp duty, insurance, mortgage setup fees, ect.
    The bigger the purchase cost the higher the interest payments and stamp duty.
    You will find it hard to find cash flow positive properties as the market has changed.

Comments are of a general nature and may not be relevant to your individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.