All Topics / Help Needed! / Call Options Deeds

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of therock1therock1
    Participant
    @therock1

HAs anyone had any experience using this proces to buy IP’s.
    Looking at trying something in QLD and wanted a bit of first hand feedback before I go further into it.
    BH

Profile photo of mollymonstamollymonsta
    @mollymonsta

My mother lives in QLD and was telling me in brisbane there is a shortage of rental properties. People actually telling agents they will pay more rent just to secure a property. I believe it’s as good a place as any to start.

goodluck

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Yes i have used them in Qld on numerous deals and with great effect everything from a $400,000 property to a development for over $5 M.

No real tricks to writing up a Call Option especially in the Sunshine State where there is no Stamp Duty charge don the Option Premium unlike in other States where this comes into effect.

Hardest battle in getting the Vendor / Real Estate agent to accept the Option Agreement.

Cheers

Richard Taylor
    Residential & Commercial Finance Broker.
    Licensed Financial Planner. Ph: 07 3720 1888
    [email protected]
    Looking for life cover – We Guarantee to beat any quote you have in writing.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

this site might of interest to you
    http://www.sop.com.au/

Comments are of a general nature and may not be relevant to your individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.