All Topics / Opinionated! / Wrap Concerns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of joshua.moorejoshua.moore
    @joshua.moore

Hey All,

I read in a post a few years ago a lot of people criticising Steve for the Wrap technique. Then i noticed that as of last year the product will no longer be available. is this because it is no longer a viable technique due to banning or something? Or is has been determined it is time to update the product.

Thanks

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Joshua

As far as the many Vendor Financiers out there and the Vendor Finance (Wraps) Association of Australia is concerned, it's still a very viable real estate technique.  Sorry, I'm not sure what's happening with to the product.

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

It’s a good question…

The Wrap Kit was discontinued because it needed to be updated and I didn’t have the time to do it.

I had plans of releasing a cheaper intro vendor finance product, but again, time has been a problem.

All the best,

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of Tysonboss1Tysonboss1
    Participant
    @tysonboss1

Steve if you are going to release your wrap kit some time soon, or if you have a copy lying around I will buy it.

I really want to learn more about wraps, But I don't know where to get some good nuts and bolts infomation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.