All Topics / General Property / Death of a PI.com member

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of suzieqsuzieq
    @suzieq

I've just come across this shocking news and feel deeply saddened by SIS's passing at such a young age.

I lost my step brother to suicide at the tender age of 22 and everyone thought he had everything in life – he was outwardly confident, had lots of friends, reached success in his job, money, ……..I could go on. 

No one would have guessed this guy was heading down that track.  I think he felt pressure to keep up this amazing facade, but felt really depressed inside"?

Thanks to all who have posted on this thread – it shows that we are all human and that some (including myself) have suffered depression at some stage in our lives and some are still battling with it.  There is good help out there (as Mortgage Hunter) pointed out.  Its obvious that it is a common problem and we all need to realise that we are not alone and that we are in fact very NORMAL but we need a little help sometimes.

My sympathy to SIS's family and friends.

sq

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

This is upsetting news! I only just read this, I certainly feel emotional about it!

Don't like to finally hear of where someone is to hear that they have died.

He was a really good enthusiastic fella to have around I enjoyed his presence in the forum and the posts he made. I was hoping to meet him one day.

Sadly missed SIS.

Still In Our Memories.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.