All Topics / Value Adding / conversion to stata title

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kesapennkesapenn
    @kesapenn

Hello

I am considering purchasing a block of six two bed units in
    NSW and want to convert to stata title so thay could be sold separately. Has anyone done this and if so would you provide some guidance on the process and costs involved. Thanks

Profile photo of BeckBeck
    Participant
    @beck

I have been thinking the same… is there anybody out there???

Happy Days,

Beck[headphone]

Profile photo of wwsurveywwsurvey
    @wwsurvey

Hi Guys,

I’ve been out of the forums for a while and thought I would dive right in.

In NSW when strating titling land that is freehold and the underlining plan is not connected to the states surveymarks (ISG & MGA coords) you will have to first complete a redefinition plan of subdivision to make sure there are no encroachments by your land or adjoining (this is complusory) this will cost around $5000. You will have to wait for this to be registered at lands department before you can lodge your strata plan (allow for council and lands department time).

Make sure with council what zone you are in and if strata will be allowed first. If the units are well constructed and there are no fire wall problems it should be failry straight forward to strata(employ a building inspector to let you know) Strata costs are based on amount of units and roughly 500-800 per unit depending on size etc.

hope that helps cheers[rambo2]

Peter Williams
    http://www.landsurveyor.net.au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.